- How do I add Page Numbers to the bottom of an Automated Document in Clio Grow?
- How do I add Page Breaks to Automated Documents in Clio Grow?
- How do I add Page Numbers to a Document Template?
- Clio Grow
- Although this is doable, it does act as basic text and a manual page break. Because of this, it may need to be adjusted any time changes are made to the document as it may move the Page Numbers or Page Breaks to another line.
- Always double-check via Preview that the formatting of the document is correct before sending, as information pulled from Merge Fields may push text to the next line depending on the length of the information inserted.
Although this is not currently a feature that Clio Grow has in its Automated Document Templates, there is a workaround that can be used to achieve similar effects.
- While editing your Document Template, locate the area where you want the Page Number to display.
- Manually type in the Page Number.
- Use the line formatting you want for the Page Numbering (Left, Middle, Right, Justified).
- Insert a Page Break underneath the Page Number.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for every area of the document that you want a new page.
- When all the Page Numbers have been added, click on Save Template.
*When you go to prepare the document for the client, ALWAYS preview the document when using this workaround to assure that the formatting of the document is correct.*