- Within the referral report in Clio Grow, what do the Total Value and Average Value columns mean?
- Clio Grow
The Referral Report gives you a report on the referral sources.
The definitions of these two headers are as follows:
- The Total Value is the total amount that this person referred.
- The Average Value is the average amount that this person referred.
A referral named John Doe referred two Matters.
One matter amount is $100 and the other matter amount is $200.
- The Total Value would be $300
- The Average Value would be $150