- Same event showing up different user's calendars in Manage
- Clio Manage
There are some of the possibilities:
1. There is a calendar that is being shared between multiple users in Outlook/Google and that calendar is being synced by both of those users to Clio.
2. Outlook/Google user 1 is adding user 2 as an attendee onto their calendar and then syncing to Clio.
1. Ensure that the same Outlook/Google calendar is not being synced by multiple users with Clio
2. Uninvite user 2 from the Outlook/Google calendar event
If you are still having issues and would like further help with this, please contact our Support team.