- How to generate a document from a template?
- Clio Manage
- Where do my automated documents save?
- Video: How to Generate a Document from Template
- What is Document Automation
To generate a document from the Template follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the main Document Tab or the preferred Matter's Document subtab
- Click New
- Select Create New Document From Template
- Select preferred template from the dropdown
- Confirm which client and matter you want to create this template for
- Title the document
- Choose whether you'd like to create it as a PDF or Word Document or both
- Click Create