- Why are folders for some of my Closed Matters not appearing in Clio Drive?
- Will folders for all Contacts (and Clients) be created with the Clio Drive integration?
- Why are the Folders for some Contacts not Syncing with Clio Drive?
- How to Sync Missing Folders from Clio Manage to Clio Drive?
- Clio Manage
- Clio Drive
- If an older Matter Document is edited within Clio Manage, it will create a Contact folder in Clio Drive containing the Matter subfolder and inside that subfolder, only the edited document. If there is more than one Document that you need to sync over, you will need to open each Document and re-save them into Clio to prompt the sync.
A Contact Folder and a Matter Folder will only be created in Clio Drive if a Document within that Contact or Matter has been edited, uploaded, or downloaded within the past 12 Months.
To sync the Matter or Contact folder from Clio Manage to Clio Drive:
- View the Documents tab within that Matter (or Contact, if they do not have a Matter)
- If a Document exists within the Matter, open the Document using the Blue Clio Launcher arrow. Then, make a small edit to the Document and save the Document.
- When the Document saves the changes into Clio Manage, Clio Manage will create a Contact Folder (and Matter Folder) for that Document in Clio Drive.
If you have tried the steps above and the folders or files are still not showing up in Finder (Mac) or File Explorer (Windows), please try the steps in the article below to completely remove the Clio Desktop App and any cached data stored in the computer and reinstalling the app: