- What is the purpose of a write-off and what does it mean?
- What is the need to apply a write-off?
- Clio Manage
- How to Apply a Write Off or Credit Note to a Bill
- Applying Write Offs and Credit Notes
- What is the Difference Between a Credit Note and a Write Off?
- How is a Credit Note Different from a Discount?
- Which Report Will Show Credit Notes/Write Offs?
- Applying Discounts to Bills
- How to Write-Off an Expense
- Can I Apply a Write Off to a Draft Bill?
- How to Write Off Unbilled Activities
- How Do I Write Off Multiple Bills at Once?
A write-off is usually applied to a bill when the firm does not think they will be getting paid for that amount. A firm may need to take a write-off after determining a client is not going to pay their bill.