- Why is "2FA required" not available for some users?
- Why do some users have N/A in the Require 2FA column?
- Clio Manage, Firm Security form
Required 2FA (two-factor authentication) is available only for users who have been migrated to Clio's new Identity service. In order for a user to be eligible for mandatory 2FA, the user must:
- have completed their Clio user registration.
- be migrated to Clio's new Identity service (legacy user accounts are migrated nightly).
Clio Grow users who add a Manage license to their account must link for single sign-on (SSO), which will update their Manage account to the Clio Identity service.
If a newly added user shows "N/A" in the Required 2FA column, it is likely that the option to make 2FA required will be available for this user account the next day. For more information, contact Clio Support.