- Adobe Acrobat Extension Causing White Text Displaying Over White Background
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Extensions
- The Adobe Acrobat Extension is causing display issues within Clio when Dark Mode is enabled
- Change to a non-Chromium browser, such as Firefox
- Switch to Light Mode
Select Start > Settings .
Select Personalization > Colors.
In the list for Choose your mode, select Light.
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click General, then select Light
- Disable the Extension by following the steps below
- Select the vertical dots on the top-right of your Chrome browser
- Select More Tools
- Select Extensions
- Next to the Adobe Acrobat Extension change the blue toggle to grey to disable the Extension as per the image below:
If the above does not resolve the issue please follow these steps:
- Enter chrome://flags in your browser
- Scroll down to Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents
- Select the dropdown (default) and change to Disabled as per image: