- Entering my email address, however, did not get the sign in link to my email address
- Not getting the secure password-free sign in link email for Clio for Clients
- Can't access Clio for Clients as did not get the email
- Clio Manage
- Clio for Clients
- How Do I Log In to Clio For Clients?
- Note: The first message or document you send to a client via the Client Portal will trigger a Clio for Clients secure sign-in link email to that client. Creating the client portal on your Matter will not do so. See here for more: All about Clio for Clients
Possible Cause 1: The link used to access the Client Portal depends on Region. For example, an EMEA client will not receive the password-free sign in link to their email address if they enter their email address at clients.clio.com.
Possible Cause 2: Access to Clio for Clients is based on access to the email account that the firm is sharing resources with. The email being entered is different, or there is a typo.
Resolution 1: Ensure you are using the correct Region URL
Resolution 2: Check the Email Address being Used
When inserting your email address, make sure you're entering in the exact same email address that the original notification was sent to, with no typos or spaces before or after the email address.