- "Something went wrong with Clio's Outlook Add-in"
- Outlook add-in displays an error when the add-in is accessed
- Microsoft Outlook (16.58)
- The error only shows up when accessed within the inbox, however, there are no errors when the add-in is accessed while composing a new message
- The error is only observed when using the New Outlook
- Log out of the Outlook Add-in by clicking on the add-in icon and selecting Log out
- Open the add-in and select your region, and proceed to Connect to Clio Manage, and select Next
- Connect your Outlook inbox to Clio, and if Connect Clio to your Outlook inbox has already been set up, select Change account
- Disconnect and Reconnect the Clio Outlook Add-in in your Clio Manage account
- Navigate back to the Add-in setup and select I have already connected from Clio if needed
If the above steps are not able to resolve the issue, kindly revert to Legacy Outlook through Help > Revert to Legacy Outlook through the top menu when Outlook is running as a workaround in the meantime.