- Downgrade from Advanced to Essentials
- Change subscription from Advanced to Essentials
- Clio Manage
- When you downgrade, there may be data loss associated with removing a few features.
You'll lose these features upon your downgrade from Advanced to Essentials:
- Advanced Tasks
- Full Text Document Search
- Send Documents for E-signatures (It goes from Unlimited to 15)
- Court Calendaring Rules (Jurisdictions would reduce from 10 to 3)
- Matter Budgets
- Fee Allocation Reporting
- Task Progress Reporting
- Task Productivity Reporting
- Live Onboarding Training (for new accounts)
- Priority Live Chat, Phone, and Email Support
*Note: When the downgrade happens you will not only lose access to these features but also to the data therein.