The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to use Clio's Tasks feature, including a walk through of Task Lists.
- Is There a Way To Default the Assigned to Field to a Specific User When Creating a Task?
- Can I See All Tasks On The Tasks Page?
- Is It Possible To Restrict Users From Closing a Matter if Tasks Have Not Been Completed?
- How to View Uncompleted Tasks in the Redesigned Task Experience
- How Do I Edit the Due Date of a Task in the Redesigned Task Experience?
- Does Clio Support Gantt Charts for Task Management?
- Can I Automatically Apply a Task List When I Create a Matter?
- How Do I Select A Trigger Date For a Task List?
- Can I View Task Lists on Calendars in Clio Manage?
- Can I Change any of the Default Wording in Task Lists?
- Can I Transfer a Task Between Task Lists?
- Can a Certain Task List be Automatically Assigned to a Newly Created Matter With a Certain Practice Type?