The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to use Clio's Tasks feature, including a walk through of Task Lists.
- Can I Notify a User When a Task Description has Been Updated?
- How to Restrict Users from Editing an Assigned Task Due Date?
- Does Clio Have A Review Not Agreed Task Button?
- Does Clio Have Task Flows?
- Can I Filter Tasks by Originating Attorney?
- Do Tasks Have Unique URLs?
- Can I Assign a Task List to a Matter Based on Practice Area?
- Can I View Calendar Events in Task Lists?
- Is There a Way to Create a Task List Where Only the Current Task is Visible?
- Can I Automatically Apply a Task List When I Create a Matter?
- How Do I Select A Trigger Date For a Task List?
- Can I View Task Lists on Calendars in Clio Manage?