The following sections and articles provide instructions for adding time and expense entries in Clio; including information about setting rates, creating Activity Descriptions, and assigning UTBMS codes.
- ★ Unable to Save Expense Entry
- How Can I View All Billed Time For a Specific Date Range?
- How to Add a Running Balance to a Bill?
- Is it Possible to Edit User Information on Aggregated Line Items on Bills?
- Timer Greyed Out When I Duplicate Time Entry
- Does the Activity Update When I Change a Line Item From a Service to an Expense on a Bill?
- Can I Hide The Timer Under Activities in Clio?
- Is it Possible to Attach Receipts to Expense Entries?
- Can You Filter Activities by Contact?
- Can I Display More Than 200 Results on the Activities Page?
- My New Time Entries Keep Showing the Wrong Date
- I Cannot Find an Activity
- How to Print Activity Category in Clio Manage?
- Are UTBMS Codes for Canada Different than UTBMS Codes for the US?
- Why Do I Have Duplicate UTBMS/LEDES Codes?
- UTBMS Task Codes Cannot be Chosen After Activity Code has Been Selected
- How do I Delete an Activity Category?
- Can I Make the Activity Category Field Mandatory