The following sections and articles provide instructions for adding time and expense entries in Clio; including information about setting rates, creating Activity Descriptions, and assigning UTBMS codes.
- Cannot Change the Date While Creating a New Time Entry
- Is it Possible to Change a TimeKeeper for an Activity on a Paid Bill?
- Cannot See the Option to Edit a Time Entry
- What Does the 'Duplicate' Button Indicate on a Time Entry
- What Happens to a Co-Counsel's Time Entries When Their Contact is Deleted From Clio?
- Can a Time Entry be Attributed to Multiple Users?
- Is There a Way to Show the Total Amount Billed to Date for a Matter on the Bill Theme?
- How do I Get Clio to Automatically Create A Recurring Time Activity for Me?
- How Do I Edit the Columns on the Activities Tab?
- What Happens To Time Entries When You Change a Matter’s Billing Status Between Billable And Non-Billable?
- Video: Non-Billable Time Entries
- Creating Non-Billable Time Entries
- Are UTBMS Codes for Canada Different than UTBMS Codes for the US?
- Why Do I Have Duplicate UTBMS/LEDES Codes?
- UTBMS Task Codes Cannot be Chosen After Activity Code has Been Selected
- Why is the UTBMS Code Field Greyed Out When I Create Time Entries?
- How Do I Use UTBMS Codes?
- How Do I Create Activity Categories?