The following sections and articles provide instructions for adding time and expense entries in Clio; including information about setting rates, creating Activity Descriptions, and assigning UTBMS codes.
- ★ Unable to Save Expense Entry
- Timer Greyed Out When I Duplicate Time Entry
- Does the Activity Update When I Change a Line Item From a Service to an Expense on a Bill?
- Can I Change The Status Of A Time Entry Once It Is On A Bill?
- Can I Have Multiple Flat Fee Entries on a Bill for a Single Matter?
- Can I Bulk Edit Quantities in Activities Tab?
- I Cannot Find an Activity
- Can I Default to Another User When Creating Time Entries?
- Activity Entry is Unusually Slow
- Can I Add Custom Columns to the Activities Page?
- What does "Billed State" Refer to on the Activities Export?
- Can Time Entries Reflect the Same Date as the Email Filed Into Clio From the Gmail Add-on?
- Are UTBMS Codes for Canada Different than UTBMS Codes for the US?
- Why Do I Have Duplicate UTBMS/LEDES Codes?
- UTBMS Task Codes Cannot be Chosen After Activity Code has Been Selected
- Can I Make the Activity Category Field Mandatory
- Why is the UTBMS Code Field Greyed Out When I Create Time Entries?
- How Do I Use UTBMS Codes?