The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to generate and edit bills, how to manage bills by applying interest and discounts, writing off bills, and downloading LEDES formatted bills.
- ★ Getting Started with Billing in Clio
- Video: How to Share Bills
- Filtering Bills
- Sharing Bills with your Clients
- Types of Billing and Fee Structures
- Quick Bills
- Video: Contingency Fee Billing Workflow
- KCS - If I Share a Draft Bill With a Client, Will the Client get Notified When I Approve the Bill?
- KCS - How to Bulk Approve Draft Bills
- KCS - Can I Write off Activities Without Creating a Bill?
- Video: How to Approve Bills
- Video: How to Delete or Void a Bill
- ★ Trust Requests: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- ★ Trust Requests: Creating and Managing Trust Request Bills
- Trust Requests: Closing Partially Paid Requests
- Video: Trust Requests
- Trust Requests: Sharing Trust Requests with your Clients
- Trust Requests: Recording Payments on a Trust Request