The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to generate and edit bills, how to manage bills by applying interest and discounts, writing off bills, and downloading LEDES formatted bills.
- How Do I Add Legal Copy on the Back of an Invoice?
- How do I Add a Google Drive Image to my Bills?
- Bill Size Became Too Large
- Why Do Some Bills Show Operating Then Trust Transactions and Others Vice Versa?
- Bills Not Generating Under Billable Clients
- Anatomy of a Bill Theme
- Can I See and Send Only Most Recent Bills for All Clients?
- Can I Create Time Entries in a Non-Billable Matter?
- Why Can't I Generate a Quick Bill?
- Can I Edit the Aggregated Line Item Description?
- Video: How to Approve Bills
- Video: How to Share Bills
- Cannot See List of Matter Balances When Recording a Payment on a Bill
- What is the LEDES Law Firm ID?
- Is it Possible to Make the "Combine Matters Into One Bill" Option Checked by Default?
- How Do I Split Up a Bill With Multiple Clients Using Clio Payments
- Can I Set Multiple Default Contacts when Sharing a Bill
- Video: Payment Plans
- Video: How to Create a Trust Request
- Can I Print a Receipt for a Payment into a Trust Account?
- Trust Requests: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Trust Requests: Creating and Managing Trust Request Bills
- Trust Requests: Recording Payments on a Trust Request
- Trust Requests: Reporting on Trust Requests and Trust Payments