<p>Clio Payments, powered by LawPay, is the client friendly way to get paid faster, save money, automate your billing workflow and deliver better client service.</p> <p>Clio Payments is a seamless, integrated online credit card payment solution available within Clio, that allows you to receive payments with your client's credit card information. You can share bills with your clients via email or Clio Connect, so they can pay you directly with a credit card. Clio Payments remove the need for manual entry by automatically recording transactions in Clio, and syncing them to third party accounting systems.</p> <p><strong>Why use Clio Payments?</strong></p> <p><strong>Get paid faster + increase your cash-flow with instant, online credit card payments.</strong> Clio Payments allows you to collect instant, online credit card payments, removing the time delay between when you issue an invoice and receive payment, so you get paid faster, collect more and reduce debt.</p> <p><strong>Get LawPay for free and save more money.</strong> Clio Payments is free to activate and subscribe to on a monthly basis. Clio will cover your $20 monthly LawPay fee and provide access to low credit card processing rates: 1.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards, and 2.95% + 20¢ on Amex and specialty cards for law firms based in the US. Canadian law firms are charged 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards. </p> <p><strong>Automate billing and save time</strong>—bill securely from anywhere, at any time, without leaving Clio. Clio Payments streamlines your billing workflow and enables secure credit card payments without you ever having to leave Clio—removing the need to visit an external service, interact with a physical device, or manage an integration. </p> <p><strong>Deliver better client service</strong> by letting clients pay on terms that suit them best. Clio Payments delivers access to simple, efficient and convenient payment methods that clients have come to expect from modern law firms, making your legal services more accessible.</p> <p><strong>Guarantee compliance:</strong> Clio Payments allocates earned and unearned fees to operating and trust accounts in accordance with professional and state bar trust accounting guidelines, so you don’t put your firm at risk of disbarment. Clio Payments also protects IOLTA accounts from chargebacks in the event of a dispute. <a href="https://lawpay.com/partners/clio/">LawPay</a> powers Clio Payments and is the legal industry’s incumbent credit card processor that can ethically process funds in trust. LawPay has the validation of over 47 bar associations and is PCI compliant .</p>
- How Do I Add a Secure Payment Link to a Single Bill?
- Can I Remove a Payment That was Applied to a Bill from a Secure Payment Link?
- What do I do if I notice unfamiliar charges from my secure payment links?
- Why isn't there a Payment Link in my Bill E-mail?
- Can I Link a Clio Payment Made Using a Company Credit Card to a 'People' Contact Rather Than a 'Company' Contact in Clio?
- How Can I Confirm a Payment has been Linked to a Matter Already?
- Can I Change the Time When Payment Plans Payment Get Processed?
- Can I Have a Payment Plan Work as a "Subscription" With No End Date?
- What if a Payment Plan is set to Charge on the Last day of the Month or on a Day that Does not Exist in the Next Month?
- Can I Create A Venmo Payment Plan?
- Does Using A Payment Plan Add Interest To A Client's Bill
- Can Existing Lawpay Users Who Want to Switch to Clio Payments Have Their Existing Lawpay Payment-plans Transferred over to Clio?
- Where Can I Find My Monthly Statement in LawPay?
- Is it Possible to Connect Two Clio Bank Accounts to the Same LawPay Account?
- Is There a Way to Show the Card Information of a Clio Payment in Transactions?
- Why Am I Only Seeing a Part of a Clio Payment Showing Up in My Bank Account?
- Not Receiving Email Notifications to Link Clio Payments
- Can I Expire a General Secure Payment Link?