The LawPay Integration is an online credit card payment solution available within Clio that allows you to receive payments with your client's credit card information. You can share bills with your clients via email or Clio Connect, so they can pay you directly with a credit card.
- How Do I Add a Secure Payment Link to a Single Bill?
- Can I Remove a Payment That was Applied to a Bill from a Secure Payment Link?
- What Do I Do If I Notice Unfamiliar Charges from My Secure Payment Links?
- Why isn't there a Payment Link in my Bill E-mail?
- Can I Link a Clio Payment Made Using a Company Credit Card to a 'People' Contact Rather Than a 'Company' Contact in Clio?
- How Can I Confirm a Payment has been Linked to a Matter Already?
- Does Clio Have a Privacy/Acknowledgement Form a Client Can Sign Stating That Their Card Would be Saved in Our System for a Payment Plan?
- Can I Set Up a Payment Plan With a Related Contact?
- Can I Update My Payment Information on a Payment Plan Using My Bank Account?
- When a Payment Plan Is Deleted, Will the Credit Card Information Still Save in Clio?
- Can I Create a Payment Plan To Automatically Apply a Discount to a Contact?
- Can I Set Up a Payment Plan for Multiple Dates?
- Can I Add or Edit Fields in the Credit Card Payment Window When Using the LawPay Integration?
- Will the Payment Plan Overdraw if the Installment Amount Exceed the Remaining Balance?
- Where Can I See Credit Card Payments Made by Clients?
- Why did I Receive an Email from Lawpay Regarding PCI Compliance?
- Can I Link an Existing Bank Account in Clio to LawPay?
- What is the Merchant SVC Debit Card Fee?