<p>Clio Payments, powered by LawPay, is the client friendly way to get paid faster, save money, automate your billing workflow and deliver better client service.</p> <p>Clio Payments is a seamless, integrated online credit card payment solution available within Clio, that allows you to receive payments with your client's credit card information. You can share bills with your clients via email or Clio Connect, so they can pay you directly with a credit card. Clio Payments remove the need for manual entry by automatically recording transactions in Clio, and syncing them to third party accounting systems.</p> <p><strong>Why use Clio Payments?</strong></p> <p><strong>Get paid faster + increase your cash-flow with instant, online credit card payments.</strong> Clio Payments allows you to collect instant, online credit card payments, removing the time delay between when you issue an invoice and receive payment, so you get paid faster, collect more and reduce debt.</p> <p><strong>Get LawPay for free and save more money.</strong> Clio Payments is free to activate and subscribe to on a monthly basis. Clio will cover your $20 monthly LawPay fee and provide access to low credit card processing rates: 1.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards, and 2.95% + 20¢ on Amex and specialty cards for law firms based in the US. Canadian law firms are charged 2.95% + 20¢ per transaction on all major credit cards. </p> <p><strong>Automate billing and save time</strong>—bill securely from anywhere, at any time, without leaving Clio. Clio Payments streamlines your billing workflow and enables secure credit card payments without you ever having to leave Clio—removing the need to visit an external service, interact with a physical device, or manage an integration. </p> <p><strong>Deliver better client service</strong> by letting clients pay on terms that suit them best. Clio Payments delivers access to simple, efficient and convenient payment methods that clients have come to expect from modern law firms, making your legal services more accessible.</p> <p><strong>Guarantee compliance:</strong> Clio Payments allocates earned and unearned fees to operating and trust accounts in accordance with professional and state bar trust accounting guidelines, so you don’t put your firm at risk of disbarment. Clio Payments also protects IOLTA accounts from chargebacks in the event of a dispute. <a href="https://lawpay.com/partners/clio/">LawPay</a> powers Clio Payments and is the legal industry’s incumbent credit card processor that can ethically process funds in trust. LawPay has the validation of over 47 bar associations and is PCI compliant .</p>
- Is There a Payment Link that Allows for ACH Payments in Clio?
- Why Can't I Link a Credit Payment Link to a Matter?
- Can I Link A Secure Payment Link Payment To Multiple Matters?
- How do I Send a Credit Card Payment Link via Text Messaging
- Where Can I Find the Secure Payment Link in Clio Manage?
- How to Link a Secure Payment to a Client or a Matter
- How Can I See if a Client has a Payment Plan?
- Does Clio Provide Credit Card Authorization Forms?
- Can I Set-up Payment Plans to a Specific Matter for Multiple Clients?
- Can I Choose a Specific Date or Amount Where a Payment Plan to the Operating Account Will Stop?
- Are Payment Plans Still Active if I Cancel my Clio Account?
- Can a Client Enter Their Own Credit Card Information for a Payment Plan?
- ★ Can a Client Use Two Different Credit Cards to Pay a Bill?
- Why is 'Not Found' Being Shown on my 'Clio Payments' Page Under the 'Card Information' Column?
- Will Payments From my Clients Made Through Clio Payments Deposit Into my Bank Account Automatically?
- How Do I Know in Clio, That Clio Payments Has Been Approved by LawPay?
- Would There be Any Problems with Setting Up a US and a Canadian Account with LawPay?
- Can I Edit Clio Payments Receipts?