The LawPay Integration is an online credit card payment solution available within Clio that allows you to receive payments with your client's credit card information. You can share bills with your clients via email or Clio Connect, so they can pay you directly with a credit card.
Secure Payment Link
- Is It Possible To Link a Payment to a Contact if the Secure Payment Link Was Sent by a Document?
- How Do I Add a Secure Payment Link to a Single Bill?
- Can I Remove a Payment That was Applied to a Bill from a Secure Payment Link?
- Why isn't there a Payment Link in my Bill E-mail?
- Can I Link a Clio Payment Made Using a Company Credit Card to a 'People' Contact Rather Than a 'Company' Contact in Clio?
- How Can I Confirm a Payment has been Linked to a Matter Already?
- Can I Hide the Payment Plan Balance from Email Notifications that Clients Receive After Making Payments?
- Does Clio Have a Privacy/Acknowledgement Form a Client Can Sign Stating That Their Card Would be Saved in Our System for a Payment Plan?
- Can I Set Up a Payment Plan With a Related Contact?
- Can I Update My Payment Information on a Payment Plan Using My Bank Account?
- Can I Create a Payment Plan To Automatically Apply a Discount to a Contact?
- Can I Set Up a Payment Plan for Multiple Dates?
- The LawPay Integration
- How Do I Disconnect the LawPay Integration and Signup for Clio Payments?
- Will LawPay Stop Working If the PCI Compliance Report is not Completed?
- Where Can I See a Breakdown of the Fees I Pay Monthly in LawPay?
- Can I Print Receipts for Payments Made Through Online Payments?
- Do I have access to the Deposit Report in Clio if integrated with LawPay?