Reports - Clio Manage
The following sections and articles will provide you with instructions on generating Reports in Clio Manage.
Online Payments Reports
- Do I Need To File a 1099-K With the IRS?
- What if There Is a Mistake on the 1099-K?
- What if I Have Online Payments From Other Processors?
- Video: Deposit Report
- What is the Deposit Report?
- How Do I Generate a Monthly Statement Report?
- How can I pay an attorney a % bonus or share of income?
- How Do I Find Out How Much Tax a Specific Client Has Paid?
- Understanding Partial Payment Allocation
- Does The Revenue Report Show Deactivated Users?
- Does the Fee Allocation Report Include Contingency Matters?
- Why Does the Collected Amount on My Revenue Report Different than the Collected Totals on the Firm Dashboard?
- Does the Productivity by User Report Have a Daily Breakdown?
- Why Do Collected Amounts Differ On Fee Allocation Report and Originating Attorney Revenue Report?
- Unbilled Time on the Productivity by User Report and Matter Productivity by User Report Don't Match
- Matter Productivity by User Report and Productivity by User Report Showing Different Billable Amounts
- How Do I Report on Reassigned Work?
- Why Does this Inactive User still show up in the Productivity by User Report
- Is There a Matter Status Report in Clio Manage?
- Is There A Matters Report That Will Export the Contact First Name and Last Name as Separate Fields?
- Report on Matters Not Being Worked On (Matters left untouched)
- How do I Report on Time Entries in Clio?
- Can I Create A Custom Time Entries Report for Court?
- Can I run a Report for my Time Used in Clio?
- Do Non-billable Time Entries Appear on the Work in Progress Report?
- WIPWhy Is My Bank Account Activity Report Not Displaying Opening Balance?
- Does Clio Have A Settlement Statement/Report?
- Is There a Report That Shows When I Shared Items With Clients?
- Is it Possible to Generate a Productivity Report Based on Matters a User is not Responsible for?
- Why Does the Bank Activity Report Show a Double Refund?
- Issue: Incorrect Cumulative Trust Balance When Generating Matter Balance Summary Report
- Is There a Way to Print Credit Notes?
- Is There a Report for Voided and Deleted Bills?
- How to Find Bills with Specific Issue Dates
- How to Measure User Productivity on a Flat Rate Matter
- Is There A General Report For The Total Sum an Attorney Has Billed After Deducting Credit Notes?
- How to Create an Activities Report for a Matter
- Is There a Report Showing All Time Entered and Available Trust Funds for a Client/Matter?
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Activities Export
- Advanced Reports for UK and European Accounts