The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to understand your Practice Performance metrics and how to use the Firm and Matter Feeds.
- Can I Search for a Contact by Address in Clio Manage?
- Why Doesn't Location/Match Show Up in the Global Search Export?
- Can the Exported Search Results From the Global Search Include the Searched Terms?
- Can I Export Global Search Results to a PDF Format?
- Why is the Global Search Export Opening as a .Json File?
- Why Doesn't Using Global Search Show All Matters for a Contact?
- Can I Filter the Personal Dashboard for a Specific Date Range?
- Is it Possible to Select When the Fiscal Year Starts Within the Personal Performance Settings?
- Can I Customize a Matter Dashboard Details Tile?
- Can I Change my Personal Target Billing Back to $0?
- How Do I Change My Personal Performance Settings?
- Issue: Recent Dropdown Displaying "Unable to show recent items, please try again"
- Can I Edit the Start/End Date of the Firm/Personal Dashboard?
- Can I Create a Daily To Do List on My Main Dashboard?
- Menu at the Left Side of Clio is Only Showing Icons
- Is There a Way to Edit Firm Financial Goals in Clio Manage?
- Can I Disable the Firm Dashboard for Other Users?
- Can I Remove the Billable Hours Target from My Dashboard?
- If I Bulk Delete Bills Will They All Show in the Firm Feed?
- Can I Find Who Created or Edited a Contact?
- Can Entries in the Matter Timeline or Firm Feed be Edited or Deleted?
- Are Transactions Recorded on the Matter TimeLine or in the Firm Feed?
- Is There a Record to Show who Created a Document or Activity Category?
- What Does the 'Client Bill' Type in the Filter for the Firm Feed Section of Clio Mean?