The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to understand your Practice Performance metrics and how to use the Firm and Matter Feeds.
- Why Doesn't Using Global Search Show All Matters for a Contact?
- Do Clio Activities have a Searchable Slip Number like in Time Slips?
- Is Punctuation Included in Full Text Search or Global Search?
- Delays in Searchability of Activities, Contacts, Documents, Matters, and Tasks
- Can I Search my Manage Contacts within Grow?
- How to Provide Proof of a Conflict Check
- Is it Possible to Select When the Fiscal Year Starts Within the Personal Performance Settings?
- Can I Customize a Matter Dashboard Details Tile?
- Can I Change my Personal Target Billing Back to $0?
- How Do I Change My Personal Performance Settings?
- Issue: Recent Dropdown Displaying "Unable to show recent items, please try again"
- What if I Have a Firm User Who Works Part Time and It's Skewing My Utilization Metrics?
- Can I Edit the Start/End Date of the Firm/Personal Dashboard?
- Can I Create a Daily To Do List on My Main Dashboard?
- Menu at the Left Side of Clio is Only Showing Icons
- Is There a Way to Edit Firm Financial Goals in Clio Manage?
- Can I Disable the Firm Dashboard for Other Users?
- Can I Remove the Billable Hours Target from My Dashboard?
- Are Transactions Recorded on the Matter TimeLine or in the Firm Feed?
- Is There a Record to Show who Created a Document or Activity Category?
- What Does the 'Client Bill' Type in the Filter for the Firm Feed Section of Clio Mean?
- How Can I Find Out When A Document was Downloaded From A Specific Matter?
- Why Does the Firm Feed Shows That I Have Downloaded Documents Multiple Times?
- Why are There So Many Records of Uploads in the Firm Feed and the Matter Timeline at the Same Time?