The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to understand your Practice Performance metrics and how to use the Firm and Matter Feeds.
- Can I Search Matters by Location in the Global Search Bar?
- Can you Sort or Re-order the Search Results After Pressing Enter in Clio Manage?
- Why is One Clio User Able to Search and Find A Document when another User is not?
- Is It Possible to Apply Filters to the Global Search Bar?
- Can I Search for a Contact by Address in Clio Manage?
- Why Doesn't Location/Match Show Up in the Global Search Export?
- How Many Calendar Events Appear When on the Personal Dashboard?
- How Are The Targets for Financial Metrics on the Personal Dashboard Calculated
- Can I Filter the Personal Dashboard for a Specific Date Range?
- Is it Possible to Select When the Fiscal Year Starts Within the Personal Performance Settings?
- Can I Customize a Matter Dashboard Details Tile?
- Can I Change my Personal Target Billing Back to $0?
- Can I Colour-Code the Dashboard Page?
- How Far Back Does the Firm Dashboard Go?
- Can I Edit the Start/End Date of the Firm/Personal Dashboard?
- Can I Create a Daily To Do List on My Main Dashboard?
- Menu at the Left Side of Clio is Only Showing Icons
- Is There a Way to Edit Firm Financial Goals in Clio Manage?
- Do Events Created in Google Show Up in the Clio Firm Feed if a Google Calendar is Syncing with Clio?
- If I Bulk Delete Bills Will They All Show in the Firm Feed?
- Can I Find Who Created or Edited a Contact?
- Can Entries in the Matter Timeline or Firm Feed be Edited or Deleted?
- Are Transactions Recorded on the Matter TimeLine or in the Firm Feed?
- Is There a Record to Show who Created a Document or Activity Category?