The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to send and receive Secure Messages in Clio, how to log email and phone conversations, and how to forward emails from your inbox application to Clio.
- How Do I Delete a Contact in my Outlook Account?
- Where is Clio's Outlook Add-In distributed from?
- Why Does The Email Not Appear In Communications When Sending Mail Using the Outlook Add-In File On Compose Feature?
- Get Add Ins Option is Not Showing in Office 365/Outlook Online
- How Do I File and Add a Time Entry to an Outgoing Email from Outlook?
- "Spam and suspicious messages can't be used" Error When Attempting to File Unverified Emails Using the Gmail Add-On
- How to Install the Clio Add-On for Gmail?
- "Something went wrong when executing the Add-on" Error Message After Installing the Gmail Add-on
- Why Can't I See My Clio Add-on in Gmail?
- Why Am I Being Prompted to Update My Clio Chrome Extension Even Though I Already Have?
- What Happens When I Click to View a Communication Log from Within the Global Search Results?
- "There was a problem communicating with Dialpad. Please try connecting again" Error When Setting Up Dialpad
- Where Can I View a History for Bills Sent via Email Associated with a Particular Matter?
- Cursor Does Not Automatically Move to the Subject Line of a New Note
- Why is an "Original Emails" Folder Created when I File Emails
- What Format Do Emails Get Saved to Clio In?
- ★ Clio's Outlook Add-in for Office 365 and Outlook.com
- Viewing Emails That Have Been Filed to Clio Manage
- Can I Bulk Select Emails To File To The Same Matter?
- How do I Change the Default Email Client on Windows 10?
- How Do I Open .EML Files?
- Video: How to Log Email Communications