The following sections and articles provide instructions on how to send and receive Secure Messages in Clio, how to log email and phone conversations, and how to forward emails from your inbox application to Clio.
- Can I Create a Task Using the Gmail Add-on?
- Issue: Gmail Add-On Creating Duplicate Contacts In Clio
- Will You Be Notified if Different Users Have Filed the Same Email Thread Through Gmail Add-On?
- How Far Back Can Emails be Filed Using Gmail Add-on?
- Can I Stop the Gmail Add-on From Creating New Contacts from Certain Recipients When Logging an Email
- Why Can't I Log Emails to Clio using the Gmail Add-on?
- Can I Bulk Download Email Logs as a PDF File?
- Can I Expand the "Subject, Body, and Attachment" Column of a Specific Communication Log?
- Can I Edit a Note an Attorney Has Shared With Me?
- Do The EML Files of a Communication Change When I Change the Matter of a Communication?
- What Happens When I Click to View a Communication Log from Within the Global Search Results?
- "There was a problem communicating with Dialpad. Please try connecting again" Error When Setting Up Dialpad
- How Do I Edit the Automated Statement added by Clio for Clients?
- Secure Message Still Showing as Unread after Reading the Message
- What is a Secure Message?
- Video: How to Send a Secure Message
- Archiving Secure Messages
- Sending Secure Messages
- ★ Clio's Outlook Add-in for Office 365 and Outlook.com
- Can I Choose a Preferred Name When Sending Emails with Clio Manage?
- Can I Add Fields to My Phone Log?
- Viewing Emails That Have Been Filed to Clio Manage
- I See a Spinning Circle When Opening Gmail Add In
- Viewing Email Attachments in Clio Manage