Working with Clio Documents
The following sections and articles provide instructions for working with Clio's built-in document storage and sharing solution.
- Video: How to Generate a Document from Template
- Video: How to Upload a Template for Document Automation
- Video: How to Create a Template using Merge Fields for Document Automation
- Video: Document Automation Workflow
- Tutorial - Using Document Automation without Microsoft Word
- Tutorial - Using Document Automation to Create a Trust Receipt
- Video: How to Install and Use Clio Launcher
- KCS - Can I Use Clio to Automatically Back Up the Documents Stored on my Computer?
- KCS - Can I Download more than 1gb of Documents at Once?
- KCS - How to Create a Sub-Folder in Documents
- Video: How to Upload and Download Documents
- Documents: Navigating, Viewing, Filtering, and Recovering Files in Clio