Clio Manage Contacts
The following sections and articles provide instructions for working with your Contacts in Clio Manage.
- When Does a Client Need to Pay an Invoice in Order to Receive Early Payment Discount?
- Can I Apply Early Payment Discount to Only Services and Not Expenses?
- Can I Use the Payment Profile Functionality to Automatically Fully Write-Off Bills for Pro Bono Clients?
- How do I Find the Bill ID Associated With an Accruing Interest Charge
- Can I Bulk Apply a Payment Profile?
- Does Interest Accrue per Bill or for a Client's Total Outstanding Balance?
- Clicking A Phone Number Link In Clio Does Not Open The Correct Program
- Is There a Limit to the Number of Email Addresses That can be Added to a Single Contact Record?
- Can the Work In Progress Details be Visible From Within the Contact Record Dashboard?
- Can I Share My Clio Connect (Shared) Link with Another User?
- How Do I View Related Contacts For a Matter?
- How Do I Print a List of Clients by Their Last Names?