Contacts - Clio Manage
The following sections and articles provide instructions for working with your Contacts in Clio Manage.
- I Get a "CLIENT_MATTER_ID Longer Than 20 Characters" Error When Submitting a LEDES Bill
- Is It Possible to Use the Same Client ID for Multiple Contacts for LEDES Billing?
- What is a "Client ID" Error in LEDES
- How to Add a Client Matter ID for LEDES Billing
- The Client ID is Incorrect when I submit a LEDES Bill
- How Is Interest Calculated the First Month It Is Added to an Invoice?
- What Happens to Interest That Has Already Accrued if a Bill Is Voided and a New Bill Is Generated With the Current Date?
- When Does a Client Need to Pay an Invoice in Order to Receive Early Payment Discount?
- Can I Apply Early Payment Discount to Only Services and Not Expenses?
- Can I Use the Payment Profile Functionality to Automatically Fully Write-Off Bills for Pro Bono Clients?
- How do I Find the Bill ID Associated With an Accruing Interest Charge
- How to Generate a List of Contacts Without Matters
- Why are Bills not Being Sent to the Clients Updated Email Address?
- Will I Get a Warning if a Duplicate Contact Was Created in Clio Manage?
- Can I List Names Beside Each of a Contact's Multiple Email Addresses?
- Can you Filter Contacts with the Co-Counsel tag?
- What Happens When I Update A Contact's Phone Number or Email Address through Zapier?