Contacts - Clio Manage
Contacts, Payment Profiles, and LEDES Client ID in Clio Manage.
- I Get a "CLIENT_MATTER_ID Longer Than 20 Characters" Error When Submitting a LEDES Bill
- Is It Possible to Use the Same Client ID for Multiple Contacts for LEDES Billing?
- What is a "Client ID" Error in LEDES
- How to Add a Client Matter ID for LEDES Billing
- The Client ID is Incorrect when I submit a LEDES Bill
- Can I Prevent Initial Interest Charge from Calculating Based on the Number of Days Between a Bill's Issue and Due Date?
- Is It Possible To Create A Payment Profile Without A Due Date?
- How Are Early Payment Discount Dates Calculated?
- How Is Interest Calculated the First Month It Is Added to an Invoice?
- What Happens to Interest That Has Already Accrued if a Bill Is Voided and a New Bill Is Generated With the Current Date?
- When Does a Client Need to Pay an Invoice in Order to Receive Early Payment Discount?
- Is There a Maximum Length for Email Addresses?
- Can I Assign Originating Attorney at Contact Level?
- How to Add an Image File to a Contact
- Can I Get Notified When Changes Are Made to Contacts?
- Can I Edit Any of the Sections Titles on a Contact Page?
- Can I Have 2 Primary Email Addresses Per Contact?