Clio Manage Matters
The following sections and articles provide instructions for creating and managing your Matters in Clio.
- How Do I Change My Matter Numbering Scheme to Not Start at One For Each Client's New Matters?
- How Do I Only Use an Initial for the Client's Name in the Matter Number/Name?
- Can I Automatically Show the Matter Unique ID as Part of the Matter Name?
- What Permissions Do I Need to Edit Matter Numbering Preferences?
- Review - Getting "Error: Unable to create matter : Display number is too long (maximum is 255 characters)" When Trying to Create a Matter
- What Happens to Matter Numbering When Matters Are Imported into Clio Manage?
- Flat Rate Field Not Accepting Amount When Editing Matter Billing Preferences
- Who can receive Matter Budget and Trust Balance Notifications?
- How do I Create a Custom Billing Rate Group?
- How Do I Create A Flat Fee Matter?
- What Happens to a Custom Matter Rate When the Attorney is Part of a Group?
- Why Can't I see my Custom Billing Rate Under the Matter Dashboard?
- Why am I Receiving Statute of Limitations Notifications on Closed Matters?
- How To Print NYBSA Intake Form
- Cannot Find Matter in Clio
- Why is My Matter Dashboard Outstanding Balance Showing Negative Balance?
- Can you Freeze a Matter in Clio?
- What Does the Blue Line on a Matter's Dashboard Mean?