Clio has mobile apps for iOS and Android. This section contains articles and videos relevant to the Clio experience on mobile.
- ★ What’s My Clio For Clients Password?
- Can I Update the Matter Description on the Mobile App?
- Can I View Client-level Documents Within the Clio Mobile App?
- Blue Screen When Navigating to Notes Section in a Matter on Mobile app
- Why Are Calendar Events Not Showing up in the Clio Mobile App?
- Can You File Emails from the Clio Mobile App?
- How Do I Open a Zip File I Received in Clio Connect on My iPad?
- Video: Mobile Overview Video (iOS and Android)
- What is the Required iOS Version for the Clio Mobile App?
- iOS App: Home Screen
- iOS Clio Manage App: Uploading a Voice Memo to Clio
- iOS App: Calendar
- What Does the White Checkmark Surrounded by a Red Circle on the Upper Right of my Clio Mobile App Mean?
- I Can't Find the Clio App in the Play Store on Android
- Is It Possible to Receive Pop-up Notifications for Calendar Events on Android?
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Android Phone
- Video: How to Log Billable Activity With Your Android Device
- How to Log Out of Clio's Android Mobile App