Clio has mobile apps for iOS and Android. This section contains articles and videos relevant to the Clio experience on mobile.
- ★ What’s My Clio For Clients Password?
- How to Send Secure Messages to Multiple Contacts Using the Mobile-app
- Can You Use Clio's Mobile App for Two Factor Authentication?
- Is it Possible to Bulk Download Files From Clio for Clients?
- Can I Edit User Permissions From the Mobile App?
- What Does the Red Dot Beside the Home Icon in the Clio Mobile App Mean?
- Video: Mobile Overview Video (iOS and Android)
- iOS App: Home Screen
- iOS App: Uploading a Voice Memo to Clio
- iOS App: Calendar
- iOS App: Matters
- iOS App: UTBMS Codes
- What Does the White Checkmark Surrounded by a Red Circle on the Upper Right of my Clio Mobile App Mean?
- Is It Possible to Receive Pop-up Notifications for Calendar Events on Android?
- Video: How to Log Billable Activity With Your Android Device
- How to Log Out of Clio's Android Mobile App
- Android App: Home Screen
- Android App: The Basics