Clio has mobile apps for iOS and Android. This section contains articles and videos relevant to the Clio experience on mobile.
- Can I Have Text Messages be Automatically Saved into Clio?
- Can I prevent Firm Users Using the Clio Mobile App?
- Why Am I Not Receiving Push Notifications for My Two Factor Authenticator in the Clio Mobile App?
- Clio Mobile App: Client portals
- Why Does the Duration of the Time Entry Appear as "-H" on the Web App When Created Through the Clio Mobile App?
- Can the Clio Mobile App Automatically Record My Call Logs?
- Do I Have to Enter A Code When Using Push Notifications on iOS?
- How Do I Open a Zip File I Received in Clio Connect on My iPad / iPhone?
- Video: Mobile Overview Video (iOS and Android)
- What is the Required iOS Version for the Clio Mobile App?
- iOS App: Home Screen
- iOS Clio Manage App: Uploading a Voice Memo to Clio
- What Does the White Checkmark Surrounded by a Red Circle on the Upper Right of my Clio Mobile App Mean?
- I Can't Find the Clio App in the Play Store on Android
- Is It Possible to Receive Pop-up Notifications for Calendar Events on Android?
- How to Take a Screenshot on an Android Phone
- Video: How to Log Billable Activity With Your Android Device
- How to Log Out of Clio's Android Mobile App