Clio for Clients
Clio for Clients is a client-friendly portal for easy and secure communication and collaboration.
- How To Tell if a Contact Has Accepted Their Clio for Clients Invitation?
- Can I Track Changes Made to a Document Shared With a Client Using the Client Portal?
- If a Participant is Removed and Then Re-added in the Client Portal, Do They See All Previous Messages?
- Unable to See a Link to Join a Meeting Shared by the Attorney
- How Do I Switch Between My Matters in Clio For Clients?
- Will Clio for Clients Mobile App Prompt a Notification When a Firm Shares a New Document or Communication?
- Can I Send a Bill via Clio for Clients?
- Can I Disable the Secure Sign In Link to Access Clio for Clients?
- Can a Clio for Client's Portal Be Closed Once Created?
- Can I Stop Sharing the Clio for Clients Portal After It’s Been Created?
- Can I (Firm User) Block Clients from Printing Documents I Share with Them?
- Will Clients Get Email Notifications When They are Added as Participants on the Client Portal?