The following articles provide instructions for connecting and using each of Clio's supported integration applications.
- Why Doesn't my Zap Work With Clio
- Why Don’t I Have Access to the Zoom Integration?
- Why is AlphaDrive Integration Creating Multiple Folders with Long Numbers?
- Why Is an App Integration Not Showing in My Account?
- Why Was a Duplicate Clio Folder Created When Re-Syncing My 3rd Party Document Storage Account?
- Will a Communication Log Be Created When Calling from the Dialpad App Integration?
- Will All Matters in Clio Manage Sync to Lawyaw?
- Will Calls using Vonage from Related Contacts Link to a Matter?
- Will Changes to Contact Addresses in PrimaFacie be Reflected in Clio?
- Will Clio Create a Duplicate Clio Folder When I Re-Sync My 3rd Party Document Storage Integration?
- Will InvoiceSherpa Sync Payments Back to Clio?
- Wrong User's Name Shows in Clio Activities and Timeline When Saving Time Entries in AlphaDrive
- Your Firm App
- Zapier 422 Error "The app returned 'x'. This can occur if the information entered into a field is not in the correct format"
- Zapier Error: "Find Matter" Search Not Returning Existing Matter
- Zapier Error: Required field "Client" (client) is missing. Required field "Matter Description" (description) is missing. You should try opening the Zap editor and reselecting missing or incorrect Clio (1.6.6) fields.
- Zoom Link Disappearing From Calendar Event
- “The Clio Organization That You Registered With Doesn’t Match That of the Other Users Associated to Your gUnify Account" Error After Entering Confirmation Code