The following articles provide a basic overview of the Reports available in Clio.
- How to Create an Activities Report for a Matter
- Is There a Report Showing All Time Entered and Available Trust Funds for a Client/Matter?
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Activities Export
- Advanced Reports for UK and European Accounts
- Am I Able to Customize the Header in Reports?
- Are Credit Notes Considered in Reporting Figures?
- Are Flat Fees Included in the Detailed Annual Report?
- Are Taxes, Interest, or Expenses Included in the Firm Dashboard Calculations?
- Bank Account Activity Report
- Best Practices for Reporting on Specific Practice Area Metrics in Clio (and Custom Report Workaround)
- Billing History Report
- Can Clio run Reports for Me?
- Can I Add a Logo to My Reports?
- Can I Add Custom Fields in Reports
- Can I Cancel a Report From Generating?
- Can I Change The Default Report Type to PDF?
- Can I Change the Font Size of PDF Reports?
- Can I Create a Custom Fields Report in Clio?
- Can I Create a Custom Report?
- Can I Create Reports in Different Currencies?
- Can I Download Reports in .xml Format?
- Can I Edit a Report in PDF Format?
- Can I Edit the Number of Columns that Appear on PDF Reports when exporting Contacts?
- Can I Eliminate the Currency Code Showing up in Reports?
- Can I Exclude Expenses From the Matter Productivity by User Report?
- Can I Export a Report that Includes Closed Matters and Contact Address?
- Can I Filter for a List of Activities by Inactive Users?
- Can I Filter Reports by Matter Billing Preferences?