The following articles provide an overview of working with individual Tasks in Clio.
- Is it Possible to Export Tasks in Portrait View?
- How are Task Types Ordered?
- Can the Completion of One Task Automatically Generate a New Task?
- Can I add Comments, Notes or Questions to an Assigned Task?
- Can I Assign a Task to Multiple Users?
- Can I Print a List of Tasks for all Matters of a Certain Practice Area?
- Can I Create Sub-Tasks in Clio Manage?
- How do I Reassign Tasks From one User to Another User?
- How to View Completed Tasks in a Matter
- Can I Assign a Task to a Time as Well as a Date?
- Video: How to Create a Task
- How Do I Create a Task?
- Video: Tasks Workflow
- Video: Advanced Tasks
- Filtering and Sorting Tasks
- Advanced Tasks
- Editing or Deleting Tasks
- Marking Tasks as Complete
- Setting Up Task Feeds