The following articles provide instructions on creating and assigning tasks in bulk using Task Lists.
- Video: How to Assign a Task List
- Video: How to Create Task Lists
- Why is my Task List Duplicating?
- What Does "Assignment Date" Refer to for Task Lists?
- Can I Make a Tickler Calendar List with Clio?
- Can I Assign More Than One Tasks List to a Matter?
- How Do I Get Notifications That a Task Is Complete If I Am Using the Task List Feature?
- Can I Change the Due Date of an Entire Task List Once It Has Been Assigned?
- Is There a Way to Create a Task List That Only I Can See?
- How Do I Create a Task List?
- Does Clio Include Any Project Management Features?
- How to Assign Task Types When Creating or Editing a Task List
- Can I Duplicate a Task Template?
- What happens When You Assign a User to a Task List?
- How to Assign Task Lists From Inside a Matter
- Why are the Task Lists not linked to a Matter?
- Task Lists: Understanding Task Dependencies
- Task Lists: Creating and Managing Templates
- Task Lists: Assigning Task Lists