The following articles provide an overview of working with the Communications tab in Clio.
- Can I Expand the "Subject, Body, and Attachment" Column of a Specific Communication Log?
- Can I Edit a Note an Attorney Has Shared With Me?
- Do The EML Files of a Communication Change When I Change the Matter of a Communication?
- What Happens When I Click to View a Communication Log from Within the Global Search Results?
- "There was a problem communicating with Dialpad. Please try connecting again" Error When Setting Up Dialpad
- Where Can I View a History for Bills Sent via Email Associated with a Particular Matter?
- Cursor Does Not Automatically Move to the Subject Line of a New Note
- Why is an "Original Emails" Folder Created when I File Emails
- What Format Do Emails Get Saved to Clio In?
- When a Bill is Paid, is it Automatically Sent to the Client?
- How to Set Gmail as the Default Mail Program in Chrome
- Can I Filter Communications by Date?
- How Do I Add an Email Alias to Send Maildrop Emails From Another Email Account?
- Video: How to File Emails to Clio Manage (Gmail and Office 365 Add-on)
- Filtering and Searching Communications
- Communicating with Clients and Colleagues