The following articles provide an overview of working with the Communications tab in Clio.
- Does Clio Notify Me When a User Adds a New Email, Phone Log or Files Email from Outlook/Gmail into Communications?
- What is the Difference Between the "My threads" and "Matter threads" Subtabs in Communications?
- If I Reassign an Email Log to Another Matter, Will any Attached Documents Also get Reassigned?
- How to Export All Communication Logs
- Can I View Communications in Chronological Order?
- What Options are Available for Filing Emails into Clio Matters?
- How to Create a Matter Note with a Time Entry
- Can I Make the "To" and "From" Field of an Email/Phone Log to a Non-Contact?
- Can I restrict access to the Communication tab?
- Can I Link Notes to a Communication Log?
- How Do I Manually Add an Email Log in Clio?
- Can Clio Send Text Messages or Voicemails to Clients?
- How to Move a Communication to the Correct Matter
- Once a Resource Has Been Shared With an Added Message, How Do I Go Back and View That Message?
- How Can I Download Matter Communications?
- How Do I Add an Email Alias to Send Maildrop Emails From Another Email Account?
- How to Add a Time Entry to a Communication
- How to Create a Phone Call Record
- Video: How to File Emails to Clio Manage (Gmail and Office 365 Add-on)
- Filtering and Searching Communications
- Communicating with Clients and Colleagues