The following articles provide instructions for working with Clio's built-in document storage and sharing solution.
- Video: How to Install and Use Clio Launcher
- KCS - Can I Use Clio to Automatically Back Up the Documents Stored on my Computer?
- KCS - Can I upload more than 1gb of Documents at Once?
- KCS - How to Create a Sub-Folder in Documents
- Video: How to Upload and Download Documents
- Documents: Navigating, Viewing, Filtering, and Recovering Files in Clio
- Documents: Adding New Files and Folders
- Documents: Downloading Files and Folders
- Documents: File and Folder Options
- Documents: Moving Files and Folders
- Documents: Sharing Files and Folders
- Documents: Working with File Versions
- Documents: Trashing and Recovering Files and Folders
- Document: Document Preview
- Documents: Working with Document Categories
- Documents: Uploading Large Files to Clio