The following articles provide instructions on how to use our Fujitsu ScanSnap integration for both PCs and Macs.
- Is it Possible to Have the Scansnap Integration File Scanned Documents to the Connected Document Source?
- Will Scansnap Save the Scanned Document onto my Computer If Scanned Directly to Clio?
- ScanSnap Not Uploading Through Clio Launcher
- Where Can I Get ScanSnap for Home Mac Updates?
- Can I Integrate Clio Launcher and Scansnap with a Starter Subscription?
- Unexpected Response: Protocol Error When Using ScanSnap
- How do I Contact Fujitsu Technical Support?
- How to Install Clio Launcher and Set-Up the ScanSnap Integration
- How to Install and Use the ScanSnap Integration
- "To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework" Error Message when Starting the ScanSnap Uploader
- Unable to Scan Documents into ScanSnap Home
- Error "No file supplied or dropped on application" When Opening Clio Uploader
- Can I Change the Document Author of the Documents Uploaded via ScanSnap?
- Why is the ScanSnap Clio Uploader Not Working?
- Can ScanSnap Scan to Closed Matters?
- Receiving the Following ScanSnap Error: An Unhandled Exception Occurred in GoClioProfileMaker.exe
- Can I Upload Documents to Clio Through Fujitsu Scansnap Without Including a Matter?
- Is Scansnap Available for EU Customers?
- What is the Fujitsu ScanSnap Integration?