The following articles provide an overview of working with time and expense entries in Clio and instructions for setting rates.
- Can I Delete the Bills When I Change a Matter from Hourly to Flat Rate?
- How Do I Charge My New Clients a New Rate and My Existing Clients my Old Rate?
- Can I Add Time to A Flat Fee Entry?
- Can I Change User Billing Rate To Have An Effective Of Date?
- Can Users Have Multiple User Rates Within a Matter?
- Can I Edit the User Rate of an Inactive User?
- Does Clio Support Fractional Cents?
- Issue: "Bug" Change Billing Rate Visibility from Limited/None to All Will Not Be Reflected in the Matter
- Issue: Matter Custom Rates Appear Twice and Cannot Be Removed
- Can a User Have 2 Default Billing Rates?
- When Adding a New User to an Existing Group in Previous Clio, the Custom Client Rate Doesn't get Applied to User's Time Entries
- How to Compare Your Hourly Rate With Other Attorneys
- How to See a User's Average Hourly Rate
- If A User Is Included In Two Groups, Each With a Custom Client or Matter Rate, Which Rate Will Be Applied To Their Entries?
- If I Add a Custom Client or Matter Rate for a User and Also for a Group that they are in, which Rate will they Use?
- Can I Assign a Rate at the Matter Level to a Certain Type of Timekeeper?
- What is the Billing Rate Hierarchy for Clio Manage?
- How do I Set Up Taxes in Clio?
- How to Hide Billing Rate Information from a User
- How to Add Your VAT Number on All Invoices
- How to Update Default Billing Rates
- User Default Rates
- Client and Matter Based Rates
- Setting up Rates in Clio: User, Client, and Matter Rates
- Understanding Clio's Rates Hierarchy
- Permissions for Billing Rates