The following articles provide instructions on how to understand the billing process in Clio, including a detailed explanation of Clio's bill states, Payment Profiles, and additional options.
- Cannot See List of Matter Balances When Recording a Payment on a Bill
- What is the LEDES Law Firm ID?
- Is it Possible to Make the "Combine Matters Into One Bill" Option Checked by Default?
- How Do I Split Up a Bill With Multiple Clients Using Clio Payments
- Can I Set Multiple Default Contacts when Sharing a Bill
- Video: Payment Plans
- Editing Bills with the Keyboard
- Video: Contingency Fee Billing Workflow
- Can I Re-Add Interest Charges That I Previously Removed From an Invoice?
- Video: How to Delete or Void a Bill
- Video: How to Edit a Draft Bill
- Billing Workflow: Options and Bill States
- Bill Editing Options
- How to Void Bills
- Applying Write Offs and Credit Notes
- Payment Profiles with Interest
- How to Include Multiple Clients and Addresses on a Bill
- Video: Billing Workflow
- Trust Bill Payment Workflow
- Sending Bills to Your Clients
- Adding and Removing Line Items Directly on a Bill
- Draft Notifications
- Applying Discounts to Bills
- Applying Taxes to Bills