The following articles provide instructions on how to understand the billing process in Clio, including a detailed explanation of Clio's bill states, Payment Profiles, and additional options.
- ★ Automated Bill Reminders in Clio Manage
- Will Automated Bill Reminders Be Sent If There's an "Authorized" Credit Card Payment on a Bill?
- Why is the Preview Bill Email Payment Link expired?
- Can I have Multiple Currencies on a Bill in Clio?
- Why Do Clients not see Other Invoices Owed as Part of an Email They Receive When a Bill is Sent?
- Can Clio Authenticate When a Bill Was Sent to My Client?
- Do Discounts Apply to The Entire Bill First or Individual Line Items If I apply discounts to Both?
- What Does a Write Off Mean On a Bill?
- How to Download a Bill Sent by Email?
- Can I Enable Decimal Rounding for Specific Clients?
- Can I Approve and Apply Operating Funds in Bulk
- How to Remove Tax from One Line Item
- Can I Disable Digits After the Decimal On a Bill?
- Can I Discount Only the Remaining Outstanding Balance after a Payment Has Been Applied to an Invoice?
- How to Bill using Pre-Purchased Time?
- How to Create a Bill That Doesn't Include All Work in Progress on a Matter
- Which Plan are Automated Bill Reminder Available On?
- How to Enter a Flat Rate Charge For a Matter
- Is There a Maximum Number of Invoices That I Can Send Out at the Same Time?
- Is It Possible to Tell Who Bills Were Submitted to for Approval?
- Can I Filter Bills by a Specific Charge?
- If I delete a Payment in Clio, can I Retrieve it?
- Can I Set a Default Bill Sharing Method to Clio Connect?
- How do I Log Funds as Income in Clio Manage?
- If I Update or Enable Primary Tax in my Bill Settings, Will This Automatically Update all Existing Bills?
- Why Does the Matter Dashboard not Match the Amount Owing in Unpaid Bills?
- Can I Have More Than One GST/HST Rate
- How do I Include a "Attention To" Section on a Bill?
- Can I Automate a Trust Request in Manage to be Created when an Intake Form in Grow is Submitted?
- Can I have a Signature on an Invoice?