The following articles provide instructions on how to understand the billing process in Clio, including a detailed explanation of Clio's bill states, Payment Profiles, and additional options.
- How to Remove a Credit Note From a Bill
- How to Apply a Custom Rate to a Matter
- How to Temporarily Remove Interest From a Bill
- How Do I Filter For Bills That I Need Paid For A Certain Day?
- How to Edit Bill Settings to Stop or Allow Editing of Approved Bills
- How to Include Multiple Clients and Addresses on a Bill
- How Do I Apply a Discount to a Bill?
- How Do I Void a Bill?
- Time Entry is Not Being Pulled Onto a Bill
- How to Apply a Credit Note Before Bill is Paid
- How to Change the Address on a Bill
- How to Apply a Write Off/Credit Note to a Bill
- How to Add Interest to Existing Outstanding Bills
- Video: Billing Workflow
- Selecting Your Billing Currency
- Designating How Time is Billed on a Matter - Hourly, Flat Fee, or Contingency
- Trust Bill Payment Workflow
- Sending Bills to Your Clients
- Billing & Time Tracking
- Matter Billing: Contingency Fee Workflow
- New Clio Experience: Recording Payments on Your Invoices
- Adding and Removing Line Items Directly on a Bill
- Draft Notifications
- Applying Discounts to Bills
- Applying Taxes to Bills