The following articles detail the security measures we take at Clio to protect your data.
- Which Subscriptions Qualify for HIPAA?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Account Recovery Process
- Why Can't I Set "2FA Required" for Some Users?
- Can I Find Out the IP Addresses for Clio's Servers?
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- How To Transfer Google Authenticator Codes To A New Phone
- Apache Log4j Security Update
- What Do I Do if I Want To Use the Email of a Deactivated User Who Has 2FA?
- Error: "2FA: You have exceeded the allowed number of attempts. You can try again in X minutes."
- Can I Access My Canadian Clio Account in the US?
- Is it Possible to Show a Users' Access Duration in Sessions?
- Can I Set Up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) if I Do Not Have a Smartphone?
- Why Am I Receiving an Error That My Email is Invalid?
- Is my Client Data Secure if I use Public WIFI?
- Is Clio Manage a Versioned Software?
- Why am I Receiving a" Cannot Connect Securely to This Page" Error When Clicking Reset Password Link in Email?
- How Do I Login to View My Soc2 in Amazon Web Services?
- How Do I Verify That Users Have Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Enabled?
- Is There a Way to Send a Password Protected E-signature Request?
- Does Clio Have Insurance for CyberSecurity?
- Can I Restrict Access to Clio When Users Work from Home?
- Browser Extension Won't Work on Clio
- How Does Content Security Policy Work?
- What is Content Security Policy?
- Can I Add a Device to a Safe List for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How Do I Reset My Password for Clio for Co-Counsel / Clio Connect?
- Where Do I Submit An Affidavit?
- Clio Manage Asks Me to Login Again After Entering My Password
- Can I Speak to the Security Team at Clio?
- Does Clio's Term of Service Apply if my Account is Academic?