The following articles provide instructions for creating and managing all of your Contacts in Clio.
- Can I Create a Sub-Contact?
- Can I Change a Firm User's Ability To View Contacts?
- Can I Choose Which of the Multiple Contact Emails to Send a Document or a Bill To?
- Is it Possible to see all Matters From the Contact Record Without Separating the Status by Tabs?
- Cannot Update Clio Connect Email of a Contact
- How Do I Set a Company as a Parent Company?
- How to See Which Matters are Assigned to a Co-Counsel
- Can I Assign a Task List to a Contact?
- Video: Contacts Overview
- Can I add Additional Email Types?
- Video: How to Create a Contact
- How to Delete a Contact
- Is There a Way to Merge Contacts?
- Anatomy of the Contact Detail Page
- Creating Contacts
- Editing and Deleting Contacts
- Filtering, Searching, and Displaying Contacts and Contact Information
- Exporting Contacts for Use in Mailing Labels, Printed Contact Cards, & Email Marketing
- Contact Photos