The following articles provide instructions for creating and managing all of your Contacts in Clio.
- How do I Make a Contact a Client?
- Can I Send Items With All Email Addresses for a Specific Client at the Same Time?
- Can Multiple Clio Contacts Have the Same Email Address?
- Which Contacts in Clio Can Sync to Google?
- Is There a Way to Link a Contact to a Matter While Creating the Contact?
- How Do I Edit A Contact?
- How to Delete a Contact
- If I Delete a Contact in Office 365 or Google, will it Delete in Clio?
- How to Add Multiple Phone Numbers per Client?
- How to Import Contacts Into Clio Manage
- %20 Appears in Front of Pasted Email After it was Copied from Clio
- If I delete a client, can I still Bill them?
- How to Add an Employee to a Company in Clio Manage
- How to Add a Company or a Client in Clio Manage
- How to Create a Contact in Clio Manage
- Email not saving, Oops! Please enter a valid email address
- Is There a Way to Merge Contacts?
- How to Edit a Contact's Email Address
- How Do I Locate a Contact's ID?
- Anatomy of the Contact Detail Page
- Creating Contacts
- Editing and Deleting Contacts
- Filtering, Searching, and Displaying Contacts and Contact Information
- Exporting Contacts for Use in Mailing Labels, Printed Contact Cards, & Email Marketing
- Contact Photos