The following articles provide instructions on how to use the Clio Firm and Matter Feeds, allowing you to better keep track of actions taken and changes made on your Clio account.
- Why Is My Name Appearing On the Firm Feed When I Didn't Take an Action? (3rd party integrations)
- Can I Change Items on the Firm Feed?
- Can I Filter Firm Feed by Date Range?
- Why Does it Show I Uploaded a ".eml" File Type Document in the Firm Feed?
- Can I Filter the Firm Feed for Time Entries of Specific Matters?
- Can I Find Who Created or Edited a Transaction?
- How To Check When a Calendar Entry was Created
- Overview of the Firm Feed
- Locating the Firm Feed
- Filtering the Firm Feed
- Hiding the Firm Feed