The following articles provide instructions for recording email and phone logs in Clio, and forwarding emails from your chosen email application to Clio.
- ★ Clio's Outlook Add-in for Office 365 and Outlook.com
- Can I Choose a Preferred Name When Sending Emails with Clio Manage?
- Can I Add Fields to My Phone Log?
- Viewing Emails That Have Been Filed to Clio Manage
- I See a Spinning Circle When Opening Gmail Add In
- Viewing Email Attachments in Clio Manage
- Can I Bulk Select Emails To File To The Same Matter?
- Is There an Email Add-On for AOL?
- How do I Change the Default Email Client on Windows 10?
- How Do I Open .EML Files?
- Video: How to Log Email Communications
- Adding Phone Logs in Clio
- Forwarding Emails to Matters in Clio
- Sending Emails to Your Clio Account's Global Maildrop Address
- Sending Emails to Clio with a Different Email Address
- Using Rules in MS Outlook to Automatically Forward Emails to a Matter in Clio