The following articles provide instructions for recording email and phone logs in Clio, and forwarding emails from your chosen email application to Clio.
- KCS - Does the Clio Add-In for Microsoft Outlook Work in the Outlook IOS/Android App?
- KCS - Will Email Logs Disappear if I Deactivate the Email They Were Forwarded From?
- KCS - How to View the Original Send Date of an Email Stored in Clio via Maildrop?
- Video: How to Log Phone Call and Email Communications
- KCS - How to Manually add an Email Log in Clio
- Clio Add-in for Microsoft Outlook 365 and Outlook.com
- Logging Email and Phone Call Records in Clio
- Forwarding Emails to Matters in Clio
- Sending Emails to Your Clio Account's Global Maildrop Address
- Location of Documents Emailed to Clio
- Sending Emails to Clio with a Different Email Address
- Using Rules in MS Outlook to Automatically Forward Emails to a Matter in Clio