The following articles provide instructions for recording email and phone logs in Clio, and forwarding emails from your chosen email application to Clio.
- Can I Link a new Phone Call Log to an Existing Phone Call Log?
- If I Delete Email Logs, Will I Lose the Associated Time Entries?
- How Do I Correct the Matter on a Logged Email or Phone Record?
- How to Bulk Import Existing Emails For Individual Clients Into That Contact in Clio
- Can I Recover Email and Phone Logs in Clio?
- How Can I Expand the Email Logs?
- Will Email Logs Disappear if I Deactivate the Email They Were Forwarded From?
- Video: How to Log Email Communications
- Can I Send an Email to My Client in Clio Manage?
- Can I Add a Phone Number Field in a Phone Log?
- Adding Phone Logs in Clio
- Forwarding Emails to Matters in Clio
- Sending Emails to Your Clio Account's Global Maildrop Address
- Sending Emails to Clio with a Different Email Address
- Automatically Forward Emails to a Matter in Clio using Rules in MS Outlook (for Windows)