The following articles provide instructions on how to enter time and expenses in Clio, and how to use Clio timers.
- ★ Key Resources: Activities
- Why Am I Getting an Error "Unable to delete entry. Cannot modify an activity that has been marked as posted."?
- Will Exporting Activities Only Provide the Entries Seen on Each Page?
- Why is Work in Progress Amount Different from Time on a Matter's Dashboard?
- How to Combine Activities For a Fixed Rate To One Single Time Entry.
- How to Edit the Default Date Range Showing on the Activities Page
- Can I See What Edits Were Made to an Activity?
- How to Filter Activities by Invoice Status
- If I Remove an Activity From a Bill, Will the Activity Be Deleted?
- Can I Restrict Access to a User To Create Expense Entries Only?
- Can I Add Activities That Are Something Other Than Time Entries and Expenses?
- How to Find Activities Using Activity Id?
- Can you Add Time Entries on the Contact?
- Can I Restrict Users From Filtering by Firm User on the Activities Page
- Can I Export Isolated Time & Expense Entries on the Activities Page
- Why are my Time Entries all Starting on January 1st?
- Why Can't I See Any Activities on the Activities Page?
- Can I Create Activities with Dates in the Past?
- "Unable to edit entry. Manage-matter with ID (id number) not found." Error Showing When Editing an Activity
- Can I Limit the Number of Activity Hours a User Can Enter in a Day?
- Why Don't I See Manage Categories in my Matter Activities Tab?
- How Do I Filter for Closed Matters Activities?
- Using a Timer from a Previous Day
- Why does my Time entry Calculate to the correct Decimal Rounding
- Does Time Added by a Co-Counsel Users Need to be Approved?
- Can the Timer Start Automatically When I Create a new Time Entry?
- How Do I Add/Remove Columns on The Activities Page?
- Can I Filter the Activities Page by More Than One Category Field at a Time?
- Is There an Option in Filters to Search For Multiple Users?
- How Can I Show Activities That Don't Have Matters Linked to Them?