The following articles provide instructions on how to enter time and expenses in Clio, and how to use Clio timers.
- Is There a Way to Show the Total Amount Billed to Date for a Matter on the Bill Theme?
- How do I Get Clio to Automatically Create A Recurring Time Activity for Me?
- How Do I Edit the Columns on the Activities Tab?
- What Happens To Time Entries When You Change a Matter’s Billing Status Between Billable And Non-Billable?
- Video: Non-Billable Time Entries
- Creating Non-Billable Time Entries
- Why can't I see the Hours Column in the Activities Page?
- Channel: Time Tracking and Billing Videos
- Video: Expense Overview
- Hard Costs (aka Disbursements) and Soft Costs (Expenses)
- Some $0 Time Entries Don't Populate When I Create a Bill
- Time Tracking for Lawyers Mobile App
- Is it Possible to Restrict Visibility of Other User's Time Entries?
- Video: Activities Playlist
- Video: How to Run a Timer
- Sorting and Filtering Time and Expense Entries
- Creating and Managing Activity Categories
- Using Timers in Clio
- Creating, Editing & Deleting Time Entries
- Bulk Editing of Time Entries
- Video: How to Create Time and Expense Entries
- Managing Expense Entries
- Video: How to Associate Time Entries with your Activity and Resources
- Enabling and Using UTBMS Codes
- New Clio Experience: Capturing Your Time
- Time Rounding