The following articles provide instructions on how to enter time and expenses in Clio, and how to use Clio timers.
- How do I find my Attorneys Time Entries?
- Can I Filter from the Matter Activities Page?
- How to Export Expenses
- Can you Sort Activities by Description?
- Using Timers in Clio
- What are Activity Posts?
- Can I put Unbilled Activities on an Existing Invoice
- Are we able to put in Expense entry Templates?
- Can I Create A Report for All of an Attorney's Time?
- How can I Improve Efficiency when Entering Time?
- Do Activity Descriptions have a Character Limit?
- How to Disable Time Rounding
- How to Enable Time Rounding
- How to Create a Report for Time Entries
- Why Isn't My Time Billing?
- Creating, Editing & Deleting Time Entries
- Bulk Editing of Time Entries
- Video: How to Create Time and Expense Entries
- Managing Expense Entries
- Video: How to Associate Time Entries with your Activity and Resources
- New Clio Experience: Capturing Your Time
- Time Rounding