The following articles will provide an overview of billing in Clio. This is a good place to start if you are generating your first bills.
- Can I See and Send Only Most Recent Bills for All Clients?
- Can I Create Time Entries in a Non-Billable Matter?
- Why Can't I Generate a Quick Bill?
- Can I Edit the Aggregated Line Item Description?
- Video: How to Approve Bills
- Video: How to Share Bills
- Video: How to Generate a Bill
- How Do I Generate a Bill?
- Creating Bills
- Filtering Bills
- How to Generate and Pay Combined Multi-Matter Bills
- Detail Levels Upon Bill Generation
- Quick Bills
- Billing Workflow
- Statements of Account
- New Clio Experience: Recording Payments on Your Invoices
- How to Override the Default Bill Numbering Scheme
- Deleting Bills
- Printing Bills