The following articles provide instructions for creating and managing your Matters in Clio.
- KCS - Will Deleting a Matter Also Delete all Associated Time Entries?
- KCS - What Does the Client Number Field Refer To?
- KCS - Do Closed Matters Display in the Universal Search Bar?
- Video: How to Edit, Close, or Delete a Matter
- Video: How to Create a Matter
- Anatomy of a Matter
- Creating a New Matter
- Editing and Deleting Matters
- Creating and Updating the Matter Numbering Scheme
- Matter Status
- Managing Practice Areas
- Statute of Limitations Field
- Matter Notes
- Adding Related Contacts to a Matter
- Matter Permissions and Groups
- Reporting on Matters
- Searching, Sorting, and Filtering your Matters
- Conflict Searching
- Removing Duplicate Matters and Contacts
- Video: Matters Overview