The following articles provide instructions for creating and managing your Matters in Clio.
- Matter Timeline & Firm Feed Showing Only One Edited Entry, Despite Multiple Entries Being Edited on a Bill
- Can I Add a Related Matter to a Matter?
- 2 Matters created using the same Matter Number
- How Do I Edit the Client Reference Number that Appears on Bills?
- Can Clio Automatically Send Bill Notifications/Reminders to Clients
- Tracking Work in Progress
- Video: How to Edit, Close, or Delete a Matter
- Video: How to Create a Matter
- Creating a New Matter
- Anatomy of a Matter
- Editing and Deleting Matters
- Creating and Updating the Matter Numbering Scheme
- Matter Status
- Managing Practice Areas
- Statute of Limitations Field
- Adding Related Contacts to a Matter
- Matter Permissions and Groups
- Reporting on Matters
- New Clio Experience: Working with Matters
- Searching, Sorting, and Filtering your Matters
- Conflict Searching
- Removing Duplicate Matters and Contacts
- Video: Matters Overview