The following articles provide instructions for creating and applying Clio Custom Fields, and for using Custom Fields in Document Automation.<br /><br /> Custom Fields are available to subscribers of our Legacy, Boutique, and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of Custom Fields, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- How do I Reorder Custom Field Sets on a Matter or Contact's Custom Field Tab?
- How Can I Update Custom Fields So That They Appear as a Group On a Matter's Custom Fields Tab?
- Custom Fields
- What Custom Fields Should I Create?
- Custom Field Converter Tool
- Video: How to Create Custom Field Sets
- Video: How to Create and Manage Custom Fields
- Custom Fields: Creating Contact & Matter Custom Fields & Sets
- Custom Fields: Breakdown of Field Types
- Custom Fields: Filtering Contacts, Matters, and Billable Clients by a Custom Field
- Custom Fields: Document Automation
- Custom Fields: Matter and Contact Exports
- Custom Fields: FAQ