Clio Payments allows you to accept credit card payments within Clio and allows your clients to pay bills online via secure emailed link. For a description of how Clio Payments can help your firm get paid faster, see our blog post: <a href="https://www.clio.com/blog/clio-helps-law-firms-handle-credit-card-payments-from-clients/" target="_blank"><em>Clio helps law firms handle credit card payments from clients</em></a>. <br /><br /> Clio Payments is available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Clio Payments feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1). <br /><br /> Please note: <strong>Clio Payments is only available to users with US bank accounts in US dollars</strong>. If you are located outside of the US but would like to connect Clio to your US bank account through your US LawPay account, please contact our Support team at 1-888-858-2546.
- How long does it take for my Clio Payments application to be processed?
- Video: How to Setup Clio Payments
- Video: How to Receive Clio Payments
- Clio Payments: Setup
- Clio Payments: Accepting Credit Card Payments in Clio
- Clio Payments: Sending a Bill to your Client via Email for Payment
- Clio Payments: Payment History and Status
- Clio Payments: Voiding and Refunding Payments
- Clio Payments: Working with Trust Requests
- Clio Payments: Adding, Removing, and Changing Bank Accounts