Clio Payments allows you to accept credit card payments within Clio and allows your clients to pay bills online via secure emailed link. For a description of how Clio Payments can help your firm get paid faster, see our blog post: <a href="https://www.clio.com/blog/clio-helps-law-firms-handle-credit-card-payments-from-clients/" target="_blank"><em>Clio helps law firms handle credit card payments from clients</em></a>. <br /><br /> Clio Payments is available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Clio Payments feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1). <br /><br /> Please note: <strong>Clio Payments is only available to users with US or Canadian bank accounts in US or Canadian dollars</strong>. If you are located outside of the US or Canada but would like to connect Clio to your US or Canadian bank account through your LawPay account, please contact our Support team at 1-888-858-2546.
- Does Clio Integrate with LawPay?
- Why am I Unable to Void a Bill after Refunding the Bill's Recorded Clio Payment?
- Why is a Completed Payment Not Showing in Clio Payments
- Why Can't I Link a Clio Payment to a Client?
- Video: Welcome to Clio Payments I Existing LawPay Users
- Clio Payments I Collection Calculator
- Clio Payments Notifications
- Clio Payments: Enhanced Clio Payments Page
- Clio Payments: Secure Payment Link
- Clio Payments Transaction Table
- Clio Payments: Payment Plans
- How do I Sign up for Clio Payments in Canada?
- Clio Payments: Accepting Credit Card Payments in Clio
- Video: How to Set up Clio Payments
- Video: How to Receive Clio Payments
- Clio Payments: Setup
- Clio Payments: Sending a Bill to your Client via Email for Payment
- Clio Payments: Payment History and Status
- Clio Payments: Voiding and Refunding Payments
- Clio Payments: Working with Trust Requests
- Clio Payments: Adding, Removing, and Changing Bank Accounts